Simon-LacelleSimon-Lacelle

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

balls of fury balls of fury

Very good!

The whole movie had alot of character, the way the ball moved was realistic and the sound fitted perfectly.

How to Hook Up the NES How to Hook Up the NES

yay

Fond memories :D thank you.

A Half-Life Parody A Half-Life Parody

how to suceed on newgrounds

badly animated video game parody...with a cock joke.

MGS: Flash Collab DISC 01 MGS: Flash Collab DISC 01

ironic

Funny that yesterday How to succeed on Newgrounds was on frontpage, and now this movie is...

1 - Badly drawn video game parodies (altough some were amazing).
2 - A whole bunch of cock jokes.
3 - Obvious facts about the game.

It wasn't bad anyway :P

Home Made DS Home Made DS

Crazy

You sir, win the internet. This was awesome.

The MAC & PC show The MAC & PC show

True

Ahah I wanted to do this with my friend but you beat me to it...Shit. :P

There's nothing a mac can do that a PC can't do. Macs are just for newbies who can't understand how a computer works. Macs are not BETTER at editing and stuff. It's simply the only thing they CAN do, with surfing the internet and chatting.

Dr. Mocha's Video Gaymes Dr. Mocha's Video Gaymes

made me laugh

Ahah not bad I had a great time watching it. I loved the Angry Video Gamer parody with Super Mario Bros. 3 :P with the ."..ffFUcking annoying" boss.

lenkobiscuit responds:

Fun fact: That part was based off a review I read ages ago. The reviewer spent all of it praising the game, then found out the last 20 minutes were shit and gave it 2/10.

Trouble is that one wasnt even a comedic review! I think it was for one of the metroid titles.

Abandoned Outbreak Abandoned Outbreak

That was awesome..

This would have the potential to be a new Metal Gear or Resident Evil (I probably thought so because the "commander" was identical to Wesker in Resident Evil 4) I felt in a game although the only interaction I had was "play" :P. Very great potential, looking forward to the next one.

The Seashell The Seashell

hey

this actually looked like Family Guy

I'm a Scat Man I'm a Scat Man

nice

Gotta love the trumpet and ...wait....wait.......was that a fucking CLOWN WITH HIS COCK HANGING OUT? hehe nice job.